The North American Rescue Operator BLS / IFAK, IFAK is designed to equip the individual operator with the Basic Life Support tools needed for immediate Self-Aid, Buddy-Aid. This Improved First Aid Kit is configured penetrating injuries. The BLS IFAK can be worn in one of three methods; drop down leg rig, attaches to the assault vest, body armor with Molle-style connecters or attached directly to the duty belt.
- Leg Strap with Quick-Grip
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Molle Style Attachment System Compatible
- Sand and water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- Available Colors: Black, OD Green
- Case Closed Dimension (HxWxD): 8.5" x 8.75" x 4.5"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- 1 x Bag (IFAK)
- 6 x Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves (3 pair)
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 1 x ETD 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yd)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Permanent Marker
- 1 x Combat Casualty Card
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov