The North American Rescue Mark IV Field Hospital Bed 66-0019 is designed for one-man rapid deployment in less than 60 seconds. This bed is Constructed of a bi-fold 6061 aluminum frame and includes a water resistant, decontaminable polyurethane foam pad cover.
The resting force of this bed reaches 850lbs without material fatigue, and compacts for easy transport. This bed is easy to clean. Just use 10% bleach solution or other standard hospital cleaning products. The bed frame and mattress were designed to be extremely functional while taking patient comfort into consideration. The bed frame was designed to evenly distribute the patient's weight across the entire surface area and reduce pressure points. The 3" thick polyurethane mattress provides patient comfort and prevents the patient contact with the bed frame to further reduce the possibility of pressure sores over the use of the bed. Both the head and the foot of the bed frame are adjustable to 6 positions.
- Durable, easy-to-open, field hospital bed that supports up to 850lbs of static weight
- Designed to be rapidly deployed by a single person
- Includes IV pole and a removable table platform that rests on its adjustable bed rails
- Folded Size (LxWxD): 42" x 17" x 32"
- Open Size (LxWxD): 79.25" x 33" x 35.25"
- Weight (Mattress and Frame): 54lbs
- Weight (Mattress, Frame and Accessories): 68lbs