The North American Rescue K-9 Tactical Field Kit enables handlers the ability provide lifesaving treatment to injured canines on the field when alternate veterinary care is not immediately available. Built for compact carry, this kit is durable and features reliable interventions wherever needed. The kit provides the necessary tools to address the major traumatic injuries such as bloat, heat injury, and toxic ingestion. Offering a large central compartment and multiple attachment points, this kit maximizes storage space while maintaining a compact profile. The kit can be slung over the shoulder in bandolier fashion, hand-carried, or worn around the waist as a belly-bag.
Your K-9 partner would defend you with his life; don't leave his to chance. Features:
- Enables the handler to deliver lifesaving treatment to his K9 at the point of injury
- Provides the essential equipment to render care to the injured K9 when veterinary care is not immediately available
- Addresses the major traumatic injuries, such as penetrating and blast-type wounds, which are common to K9s operating in the military and law enforcement arenas
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green
- Case Closed Dimension (HxWxD): 7.75" x 13" x 9"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x ETD 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x ETD Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x Chitogauze PRO Hemostatic Dressing
- 1 x NAR Needleless Saline Lock Kit
- 2 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14g x 3.25")
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze (3" x 18")
- 1 x SAM Splint II (36" x 4.25")
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25")
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution
- 1 x Splinter Forceps
- 5 x Bear Claw Nitrile Glove Kit, Large
- 1 x Hydrogen Peroxide (8 oz.)
- 1 x Digital Veterinary Thermometer
- 1 x Tactical Black Muzzle
- 2 x Veterinary Elastic Adhesive Tape, 2"
- 2 x Veterinary Elastic Adhesive Tape, 4"
- 1 x Black Flexible, Self-Adherent Bandaging Tape
- 1 x Veterinary Tissue Adhesive