The North American Rescue IPRO Tactical Goggle System ZZ-0109 provides fully enclosed eye protection, high-impact protection, optimal fit, a wide field of view, plus helmet and night-vision equipment compatibility. Designed to be worn either over or under a helmet, the unique hexo-vents surrounding the goggle permit maximum ventilation for fog-free performance as well as fine particle filtration for dirt and dust. Interchangeable clear and tinted lenses provide high impact-resistance, non-distorted visual clarity in various light conditions, and 100 percent UV protection.
- Fully enclosed, high-impact eye protection
- Compatible with helmet and night-vision goggles
- 2 clear and 2 tinted lenses (neutral gray) with 100 percent UV shield
- Hexo-vents for fog-free viewing
- Certified to ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166:2001 standard
- Meets U.S. Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Requirements (MIL-PRF-31013 CLAUSE 184.108.40.206)
- Cleaning kit and padded zipper carrying case included
- Color: Black
- Weight: 8 oz.