The North American Rescue Heine 3000 Ophthalmoscope 20-0007 is enables examining of the interior structures of the eye, especially the retina, via the mini, pocket-size format. This critical high quality optic tool offers all of the important features of a high-end ophthalmoscope combined in a compact, durable, portable configuration.
- Enhanced XHL Xenon Halogen Technology; concentrated white light for perfect illumination and crisp retinal detail
- -20 to +20 with 18 lenses; -/+1 to - 4/+4 in single steps
- 5 apertures for full diagnostic capability
- 2-piece head and handle with chrome finish upper section/ refined plastic; Shockproof, sturdy, non-slip
- Easy to maintain, flexible
- Integral pocket clip with auto off
- Takes 2 AA batteries (included)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 6.75" x 1.25" x 0.9"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov