The North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing is perfect for dressing abdominal eviscerations, traumatic amputations, burns and large pattern wounds. Engineered using data from over sixty-three after action reviews (AAR) of real-world battle dressing applications, This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile dressing suitable for applying immediate direct pressure to larger areas
- Oversized 12" x 12" sterile non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat, survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology red tear notches
- Bandage Size (LxW): 70" x 6"
- Pad Size (HxW): 12" x 12"
- Weight: 5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov