Dress moderate and severe traumatic bleeding with the premium life-saving equipment provided in the North American Rescue Compact Officer Response Emergency (CORE) Kit 85-0834. This kit contains #1 recommended prehospital tourniquet – the patented Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T), Hemostatic Dressing – Combat Gauze and a 4 in. Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD).
As one of the fastest safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet The C-A-T stops extremity hemorrhages quicker than most available on the market. Rapidly address bleeding injuries by accelerating the body’s natural clotting cascade with the Combat Gauze. Provide constant and effective pressure utilizing the 4 in. Responder ETD bandage.
This compact medical kit is extremely portable and will fit in a BDU pocket, vest pouch or Go-Bag and provides personnel with essential life-saving bleeding control equipment that can be kept on their person. The CORE Kit is packaged in a compact, rugged, clear vacuum-sealed bag with easy-to-open tear notches. Be equipped with the most effective components at the best value available on the market.
- Compact design with the essential life-saving equipment needed to address moderate and severe traumatic bleeding
- Contains the #1 CoTCCC Recommended Prehospital Tourniquet and Hemostatic Gauze
- The Best Tourniquet paired with the Best Hemostatic Gauze and an effective pressure bandage
- Meets the Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) Guidelines for hemorrhage control
- Dimension (HxWxD): 7" x 3.5" x 2.25"
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- 1x C-A-T Tourniquet, Black
- 1x Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Dressing
- 1x 4" Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)