The North American Rescue Combat Casualty Reference Card ZZ-0057 is designed to assist the Tactical Healthcare Professional and Warfighter by providing a rugged, rapid access resource of critical casualty management information. The Cards contain the current Care Under Fire, Tactical Field Care and TACEVAC protocols, 9 Line MEDEVAC request and a notes section.
- Features the current TCCC guidelines
- 11 rugged reference cards with a grommet connector for rapid access of critical casualty management information
- Clear and concise instructions for medics and warfighters
- Information divided into four sections: Care under Fire, Tactical Field Care and TACEVAC protocols, 9-line MEDEVAC request and notes
- Pocket-sized for convenience
- Dimension (HxWxD): 6" x 5" x 0.5"
- Weight: 3 oz.