The North American Rescue Tourniquet Holder was designed for personel to place their C-A-T Tourniquet on their vest or gear for quick and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with Molle, PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T Holder protects tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
- Tailored specifically for C-A-T, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- Pals, Molle-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid and easy access
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch "TQ"
- Material: Nylon
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, Red, OD Green, MultiCam
- Dimension (LxWxD): 6.25" x 1.75" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1.26 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov