The BOA's patented design features a Quick Click connector and two-finger Quick Release for added efficiency. No longer do healthcare professionals need to tie (and often re-tie) a constricting band. The BOA decreases "time on task" for treating combat casualties, civilian trauma patients, or medical patients with poor vascular access (for example, diabetic wound care). They met the challenge (and then some) with the BOA Constricting Band, a now-critical component of successful IV cannulation. The constricting bands were first conceived has the design been so fundamentally altered as it has been with the BOA. For improved central venous access every time, the BOA uses a rolling action to transfuse venous blood to the distal veins while still allowing arterial flow. (For maximum effect, the BOA is placed as high up on the extremity as allowable.) This technique distends the veins to make IV access quicker and more effective even in the most challenging patients.
- No tying required
- Rugged, vacuum-sealed packaging designed for sanitation and quick access
- Advanced design with Quick Click connector and two-finger Quick Release
- Revolutionary rolling action for transfusing venous blood to the distal veins while still allowing arterial flow
- Quick, effective IV access even under challenging circumstances (including diabetic wound care)
- Standard Device Length: 7.5" - 18"
- Packaged: L 4 in. x W 3 in. x D 0.9 in
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov