The North American Rescue Z-Fold Vacuum Packet QuikClot Combat Gauze 30-0039 is a superb choice in wound care dressing. Made to suit the needs of combat and tactical medical personnel, this hemostatic dressing combines surgical gauze with a proprietary inorganic material that grants three very important benefits. It stops blood flow. The material, pliable and familiar to medical personnel, can be fitted to any size or shape wound. Plus, it is easily removed once clotting has taken place. Combat Gauze comes in rolls four yards long by three inches wide. The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care recently recommended Combat Gauze as the first-line hemostatic product.
- Advanced hemostatic agent combined with the simplicity of gauze
- Z-fold vacuum packed for easy application
- Easily removed once clotting occurs
- Can be fitted to any size or shape wound
- Recommended by committee on tactical combat casualty care
- Gauze Size (LxW): 4yard x 3"
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov