The patented North American Rescue NAR Hypothermia Prevention and Management Kit 80-0027 is strong, flexible, lightweight and impervious to wind and rain. The HRS features a unique outer shell that is constructed of a 4-ply, composite fabric with a protected non-conductive reflective layer that excellent thermal insulation. Rapid 360 degree access to the casualty with minimal exposure to the elements is achieved through the use of 1.5" continuous Hook & Loop closures located along the perimeter of the covering.
- TCCC-recommended hypothermia prevention solution
- Sustains 10 hours of continuous dry heat with oxygen-activated, self-heating liner (no external power supply required
- Provides excellent thermal insulation with multi-layer composite construction of its outer shell (HRS)
- Tapered shape, built-in hood and 360 degree Hook & Loop closures maximize isothermal capabilities
- Reinforced and weight tested to support 250+lbs
- Heat Reflective Shell Open (LxW): 78" x 43"
- Weight (HPMK): 8 oz.
- 1 x Heat Reflective Shell (HRS) with built-in hood
- 1 x Self-heating shell liner
- 1 x Plastic vacuum bag