The Eagle IFAK is a compact, versatile individual first aid kit that offers both Molle, PALS style connectors to attach to the assault vest, body armor and an upper or lower mounted belt loop attachment to secure the kit in the high or low position duty, pistol belt, all in one carrying platform. Sized as one of the smallest IFAKs in product line, this innovative kit contains all of the essential equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid, buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. Featuring a Quick Pull Tab, the carrying bag easily opens to reveal the removable kit with just one hand. The kit has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to carry different components and provides easy access to IFAK contents by simply pulling the color-coded tab to remove the panel from the carrying bag. The compact size reduces the space requirement needed for an IFAK vest or belt.
- Can connect to the assault vest, body armor or to a duty, pistol belt
- Contains the essential equipment needed for self-aid, buddy-aid to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to kit
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, Multicam
- Weight: 2 oz.
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Black
- 1 x 4" Flat ETD
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14g x 3.25")
- 1 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves, large
North American Rescue Eagle IFAK with Combat Gauze