Merrell Strongfield Tactical 6" Waterproof Boot Black
Item Code: J099301
Reviews / Q&A
The Merrell Strongfield Tactical 6" Waterproof Boot is a durable boot built for the most rugged environments, perfect for the touchest servicemen and women. These tactical boots are equipped with Merrell's COMFORTBASE footbed technology for cushioning and shock-absorption, direct attach TOUGHFRAME midsole exoskeleton technology, and an M Select GRIP rubber outsole for traction when and where you need it.
- Waterproof suede and ballistic mesh upper
- Merrell M Select DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Traditional lacing system
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable mesh lining
- COMFORTBASE contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot in all day comfort
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- Direct attach construction
- EH rated ASTM F2413-18
- TOUGHFRAME midsole technology with medial and lateral stability arms acts as an exoskeleton for durable protection
- Merrell M Select GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Heat resistant outsole provides foot protection for brief periods of direct contact that meet or exceed 500°F
- 3.5mm lug depth
- Heel Height: 6cm
- Weight: 3lb 4oz/1480g
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.