The Mechanix Wear M-Pact D4-360 Hi-Viz Gloves protect working hands with 360° EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance. Anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards hands and meets EN 13594 & ANSI 138 Level 1 impact standards. Stand out in the field with reflective ink and fluorescent TrekDry to help keep hands cool and comfortable. The Hi-Viz M-Pact D4-360 delivers critical cut protection to work with sharp tools and sharp materials with confidence.
- Fluorescent TrekDry material keeps working hands cool and comfortable.
- Reflective ink creates eye-catching luminance.
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) absorbs blunt force impact and meets EN 13594 & ANSI 138 Level 1 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit.
- Armortex palm reinforcement supports added durability.
- High tensile strength liner provides protects hands with EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance.
- D3O palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected while you work.
- Machine washable.