The Mechanix Wear Durahide M-Pact Leather Gloves stand tall against rough cut wood, concrete and abrasive metals. Durahide performance leather delivers extreme abrasion resistance and structural integrity from construction to home improvement applications. The DuraHide M-Pact features Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle protection that absorbs blunt force impact and meets EN 13594 impact standard. For comfort, D3O palm padding was added to dissipate energy and reduce fatigue.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Form-fitting TrekDry material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Durahide performance leather thumb reinforcement.
- Durahide performance leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Machine washable leather.