The LA Police Gear Urban Recon Pants are made from 100% Cotton Duck Canvas (9.5 oz weight) fabric. This fabric has tons of uses, but as of yet has not been seen in a popular pair of tactical pants. After a thorough development process and testing phase, LAPG is proud to bring these pants to the market. During our testing, we found this fabric to be exceedingly comfortable and yet still cool and extremely tough. We are confident that if you give this pant a try, you will become a Duck Canvas fabric fan too.
Aside from the fabric, this pant features an elastic waistband, 7 pockets in total (including one slip pocket and two cargo pockets), a gusseted crotch, articulating knees, a brass tac-stud closure, and a brass locking YKK zipper. In short, we packed the pants with all the features you've come to expect from LA Police Gear pants.
These pants have a similar fit to our LA Police Gear Urban Ops pant, which is to say that they are not quite as baggy as traditional tactical pants. These definitely aren't a skinny jean, but aren't typical "parachute" tactical pants either. Let's call it a happy medium.
7 Pocket Configuration:
- (2) Front Pockets - built with a notch to allow for clipping a knife or tool
- (1) Front Slip Pocket - a great option for phones, mags, EDC items, etc. Positioned on left side.
- (2) Hook & loop cargo pockets
- (2) Rear Patch Pockets - open top for quick access to wallet or other items
- Made from 100% cotton Duck Canvas (9.5 oz)
- Fade-Resistant Fabric
- Elastic Waistband
- Hook & Loop Cargo Pockets with Bellows
- Single Front Slip Pocket (on left front side)
- Notched front pockets, perfect for clipping knives, lights, pens, etc.
- Rear Slip Pockets
- YKK Locking Brass Zipper
- Brass Tac-Stud Closure
- LAPG Tag on Front Right Cargo Pocket is removable
- Articulating Knees
- Gusseted Crotch
- Bartacks at all stress points
- 6 belt loops - accommodates most belts up to 2 inches (belt not included)