This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The LaCrosse Footwear Aero Timber Top Slip-On 6" Gray/Black Outdoor Boot features an AeroForm shell made with polyurethane. This provides more flexibility and will keep feet warmer because the polyurethane won't transfer cold to your feet like rubber can. The inside is smooth and seamless, adding to the overall comfortable fit and feel. AeroForm Technology, making a classic fit for the 21st century.
- AEROFORM SHELL BOTTOM: Made of polyurethane, our AeroForm Shell wraps the foot for cushioning comfort and waterproof protection. It is lightweight and flexible and won't transfer cold to your feet.
- SEAMLESS INTERIOR: AeroForm construction allows for a smooth transition between the leather and shell, making it barely noticeable and infinitely more comfortable.
- SUEDE UPPER: The upper of this boot is constructed with naturally water resistant suede leather.
- TIMBER TOP OUTSOLE: Premium rubber outsole with generous surface area for traction on wet and slushy ground
- PULL TAB: A back leather pull tab makes it easy to slip into this boot.
- Style: 664532
- Weight: 3.8 lbs per pair
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Gray/Black
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Integrated Polypropylene
- Last Type: 625A
- Lining: Waterproof
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe