LaCrosse Footwear Ursa MS 7" Brown/Gold GTX Hunting Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The LaCrosse Footwear Ursa MS 7" Brown/Gold GTX Hunting Boot is designed to get you further into the wilderness. An upper made of SuperFabric and Tec Tuff is incredibly abrasion resistant. A GORE-TEX liner is waterproof and breathable. Designed for mountain terrain, the Vibram MONT outsole maintains its performance at low temperatures and stands up to extreme conditions.
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER The SuperFabric textile and TecTuff polyurethane-infused leather upper provides extreme abrasion-resistance and lasting durability.
- BI-FIT BOARD By combining the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- HEXGUARD RAND We've added a HexGuard rand around the entire boot for extreme abrasion resistance and lasting durability.
- VIBRAM MONT OUTSOLE Formulated for mountaineering and trekking, this outsole provides durability and traction in cold, rugged conditions.
- Style 533611
- Weight 3.1 lbs per pair
- Closure Lace-Up
- Height 7"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Brown/Gold
- Footbed Open Cell Polyurethane
- Shank Bi-Fit Board
- Last Type JVC6-693H
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner GORE-TEX
- Outsole VIbram MONT
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported