The CQC-9K comes equipped with a huge drop-point blade that measures 3.6 inches of black-oxide-coated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel which gives this knife great edge retention, hardness, and wear resistance. There's a slight re-curve in the blade for enhanced cutting of rounded materials, such as rope, hose, or zip ties.
The handle is contoured to fit any hand perfectly. The front scale is textured G-10 for a secure grip. The handle back is steel, black-oxide coated, and features a secure frame lock.
This manual knife opens with a thumb disk or the famous Emerson wave shaped opening feature that lets you open the knife as you withdraw it from your pocket. There's also a convenient hole for a lanyard and the pocket clip is left/right reversible.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; hidden "wave shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocket clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: G-10 front, 410 black-oxide coated back
- Blade length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Closed length: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Open length: 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (181.4 g)
Kershaw CQC-9K Emerson Wave Folding Knife
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov