The Kershaw Zing Flipper Knife 1730SS is all stainless steel, from pointy tip to handle all the way down.
The blade is high-quality 8CR13MoV stainless steel, heat treated to bring out the very best in the steel strength, hardness, and the ability to take and hold an edge. The modified drop-point blade offers superior slicing and utility capabilities.
With the Speedsafe Assisted opening, just pull back on the ambidextrous flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, quickly and easily. This feature can also be accessed with a simple push on the thumbstud. As a frame lock knife, the Zing SS is slimmer than previous liner lock Zings and rides even more comfortably in your pocket. The handle is drilled so that you can position the pocketclip for either tip-up or tip-down. And, of course, there's a handy lanyard hole.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 410, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9 in. (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.5 g)