The GG&G Offset Tactical Flash Light Mount is a simple and robust solution to running a weapon light in conjunction with a vertical pistol grip. The lightweight aluminum mount features an integral rail section for excellent strength and durability. This ambidextrous mount can place a light at the 5 o'clock or 7 o'clock position, allowing for easy thumb activation of a light's tailcap switch.
- Ambidextrous design to accommodate most mounting positions
- Works great with a vertical grip
- Places the flashlight at proper position to activate with thumb when using a vertical grip
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 dovetail rails
- Attaches by way of a squeeze rail
- Provides a 1.75" of rail space to mount flashlights and lasers
- All edges de-burred and rounded for the shooters personal safety
- Color: Black
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weight: 1.4 oz.