The GG&G unique design provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Mossberg 590 Side Saddle and 500 Side Saddle Shell Holder facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Compatible with the short tactical length forearms only. Longer length sporting forearms will need to be replaced prior to installation of the Mossberg Side Saddle.
- As easy to install as changing a car tire
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation
- The Mossberg 500/590 Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin and ejector replacement bolts
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. Mossberg 590 Side Saddle holds 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber
- With the Mossberg 500 Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooters style of reloading
- The side saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system
- Ergonomic design including lightening cuts for weight reduction
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized Black
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
GG&G Mossberg 500/590 Side Saddle Shell Holder
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov