GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Sling & Flashlight Combo Mount
Item Code: GGG-2565
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Sling & Flashlight Combo Mount has a unique design that provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front sling attachment point.
- Installs easily on The Beretta 1301 12ga Tactical Shotgun.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun.
- The Beretta 1301 looped sling attachment accepts the HK style snap hook or MASH hook sling attachments.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail is positioned facing forward.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.