The GG&G LCB-3 heavy duty tactical bipod has been built from the ground up for large caliber applications. It has no swivel or panning features, allowing it to instead focus on being an the most stable and durable platform possible. Machined from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum, the LSB-3 features an extended picatinny mount surface to provide even greater clamping force, as well as fully enclosed and reinforced locking engagements.
- Designed and manufactured to accommodate large caliber firearms including .50BMG
- Extremely rugged construction
- No panning or canting ability for the most rock solid shooting platform available
- Tool-Less installation, alignment window added to aid in installation
- Silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumb nut adjustments
- All connection points are designed and manufactured for extreme duty
- Design incorporates fully enclosed locking engagements and enlarged rail interface
- Manufactured to meet current military requirements for extreme weather and drop tests
- Replaceable grip tight foot pads
- Color: Black
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Foot Style: Flat
- Leg Style: Smooth
- Height: 7-7/8" - 10-1/2"
- Weight: 16.5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov