The GG&G XDS-2C Tactical Bipod has all of the features of the XDS-2 Tactical Bipod. Specifically a head that pans or swivels, a head that cants from side to side, bipod legs that lock forward at a 45 degrees angle for difficult terrain, and durable grippy rubber feet that grip more surfaces and are replaceable. In addition we designed and manufactured the XDS-2C to accommodate the M14, AR-10, AR-30 and other large caliber rifles and carbines.
- Extremely rugged construction
- Designed and manufactured to accommodate the M14, AR-10, and other larger caliber rifles and carbines
- Tool-less installation
- The XDS-2C tactical bipod has 20 degrees of panning capability to the left and right of the center position. Panning mechanism has an easy to operate thumbnut tension adjustment
- The tactical bipod has 25 degrees of canting capability each side of center. Canting mechanism has an easy to adjust thumbnut tension adjustment
- Easy to operate elliptical thumbnuts are used at all adjustment points
- Silent spring lock leg deployment capability
- The bipod legs can be folded and locked in a full forward position, deployed and locked in a 45 degrees forward position, or deployed and locked in the standard straight down position
- When the XDS-2C tactical bipod legs are deployed and locked in the 45 degrees forward position to accommodate terrain conditions, the bipod is tall
- When the tactical bipod legs are deployed and locked in the straight down position they can be independently adjusted
- The legs of the XDS-2C bipod can be used as a vertical grip
- All connection points are designed and manufactured for extreme duty
- Manufactured to meet current military requirements for extreme weather and drop tests
- The XDS-2C comes standard with tough rubber all weather and all terrain feet
- The feet are replaceable
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Bipod Length: 5-1/4"
- Legs Extension: 6-5/8" - 8-1/4"
- Weight: 17oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov