The Galco NR 1 1/2" Instructors Holster Belt is constructed of Type 13 nylon webbing and features a drop forged buckle. Inspired by the parachute-spec buckle found on the 1 3/4" Instructors Belts, finished with Cerakote, with an epoxy-finished tip that prevents fraying. The 5-stitch Belt has five independent rows of stitching running the length of the belt. The vertical rigidity created with this sewing method makes it ideal for use with a holster. Horizontal flexibility is maintained when wrapped around the waist and is recommended for comfortable all-day wear. Hook-and-loop closure.
Please see "Belt sizing" before ordering.
Features & Specs
- Type 13 nylon web construction
- Drop-forged parachute-spec buckle with Cerakote finish
- Five independent rows of stitching
- 1 1/2" sizes (S) 30-33 (M) 34-37 (LG) 38-41 (XL) 42-45 (XXL) 46-49
- 1 1/2" made to order sizes (3XL) 50-53 and (4XL) 54-57