G-Shock Black Ana-Digi 7 Year Battery Watch GA-900-1A
The G-Shock Black Ana-Digi Watch is a heavy-duty model that is great for wear in tough environments and as street fashion items as well.
The industrial design of this model is created by a 10-sided bezel that resembles the shape of a nut. The bezel is secured by four screws for a tough and rugged look. Combination timekeeping is provided by analog hands along with a digital display for the ultimate in operational ease. The design of the hands and the graphic figures that appear in the digital readouts create a powerful face design that enhances readability. The band connection and all buttons have checkered surfaces that prevent slipping and contribute to operational efficiency.
Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016.
The housing is designed to shield the clock from magnetic fields.
1/1 min. - 24 hours (with automatic repeat)
For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. They then count back automatically from the preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810.
World Time Function
Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
12/24 Hour Timekeeping
Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.
The average speed for a traveled route can be measured. Simply enter the distance at the start and press the stop watch when the destination has been reached - and the average speed is shown.
Extremely durable and flexible properties.
Super LED Light
A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face, incl. the feature of an Auto Light Switch that illuminates the display when the watch is angled towards the face.
1/1000 sec. - 100 hours
Measures with an accuracy of thousandth part seconds the meantime and the end time. Signals confirm the starting/stop selection. The measuring capacity reaches up to 100 hours.
5 Daily Alarms
The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month
Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
Strap closure type
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator):
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, One-touch UTC Time Zone Access
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: Â±15 seconds per month
- Battery life: 7 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 52.8Ã-49.5Ã-16.9mm
- Total weight: 65g
- Module: 5637