The Fenix PD36R Rechargeable Flashlight is a high-performance flashlight delivering 1600 lumens to an impressive distance of 928ft (283m) powered by a high capacity 21700 li-ion battery. The PD36R is Fenix's first ever flashlight with a 21700 li-ion battery which extends battery runtime by twice the standard li-ion battery. The USB-C charge port on the flashlight and battery level indicator make this and incredibly easy to use and powerful lighting tool.
The tactical tail switch for momentary on/off and side switch that lets you cycle through the six lighting modes, including a 1600 lumen turbo mode, make operating this flashlight incredibly easy. The two-way body clip lets you carry the PD36R how you want; on a backpack, belt, or MOLLE system. IP68 rated dust and waterproof, this flashlight is the perfect all-purpose lighting tool for those needing maximum brightness and long runtimes.
- 4-hour fast charging with 5V/3A USB Type-C charging port.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Two-way body clip for different lighting demands.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Body with anti-roll and anti-slip design.
- Length: 5.4" (136mm)
- Body: 1" (25.4mm)
- Head: 1" (26.4mm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85g) excluding battery
- Battery: High-capacity 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
- Included: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two-way body clip, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, spare O-ring
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
Fenix PD36R Rechargeable Flashlight
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov