This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Men's 2650 Trail Campo 3" Slate/Red Hiking Boot is inspired by the hot, dusty stretches of the PCT, the Trail 2650 Campo was designed for warm-weather hiking. It's built with a lightweight and breathable upper so it's as comfortable as your favorite pair of running shoes. Vibram Megagrip technology helps to keep your footing secure as you scramble over rocky terrain. It's dust-gaiter compatible so you can move confidently through sand and sagebrush.
- Leather & Textile Upper: For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
- Mesh Lining: Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole: Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram 460 Outsole: Self-adapting lugs and Vibram's specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System: The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Danner Trailguard: Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- Sock-like Construction: The sock-like construction of this style wraps the foot for a comfortable, snug fit.
- Dust Gaiter Compatible: This style is designed for use with a dust gaiter to keep debris out of your shoes while you're on the trail.
- How It Fits: Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 68941
- Weight: 22 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Slate/Red
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 8mm
- Last Type: DT-6
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Air Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram 460
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported