Danner Reckoning 8" Coyote Hot NMT Military Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Reckoning 8" Coyote Hot NMT Military Boot is the game changer for 21st century combat, now with a Safe-to-Fly certification. Nothing less will suffice. The result is a boot that's lightweight, comfortable, streamlined, and configurable to fit any theater or uniform. Our service men and women are a force to be reckoned with and this boot embodies that spirit.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Air Mesh Lining Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather. USAR Optional Wear Meets US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear.
- Hardware Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit.
- Composite Toe (NMT) Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Removable Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Danner Vibram All-Terrain (DAT) Platform This streamlined, lightweight platform features both Vibram midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort. The rubber outsole was engineered for high mileage durability. An omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles and double bevel tread help to reduce debris from compacting.
- How It Fits The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 53223
- Closure Lace-Up
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Coyote
- Footbed Polyurethane
- Shank Fiberglass
- Safety ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Last Type 851
- Lining Non-Waterproof
- Liner Air Mesh
- Outsole Danner Vibram All-Terrain Outsole
- Recraftable No
- Certification AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear, Berry Compliant, Optional Wear AR 670-1
- Toe Protection Composite Toe (NMT)