This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Reckoning 8" Coyote Hot Military Boot is the game changer for 21st century combat. Nothing less will suffice. The result is a boot that's lightweight, comfortable, streamlined, and configurable to fit any theater or uniform. Our service men and women are a force to be reckoned with and this boot embodies that spirit.
- Suede & Nylon Upper: Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- Air Mesh Lining: Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- USAR Optional Wear: Meets US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear.
- Hardware: Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit. Removable Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Extended Sizes: To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- Danner Vibram All-Terrain (DAT) Platform: This streamlined, lightweight platform features both Vibram midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort. The rubber outsole was engineered for high mileage durability. An omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles and double bevel tread help to reduce debris from compacting.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style: 53221
- Weight: 50 oz per pair
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Coyote
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Air Mesh
- Outsole: Danner Vibram All Terrain
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Made in USA - Berry Compliant
- Certification: AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe