Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
Built with proven method that gives this boot durability and aesthetics. The Danner Men's San Angelo Snake Boot 17" Brown Square Toe Boot 42752 is a classic take on 360-degree snake protection. light weight, yet sturdy, it's perfect for everyday work or for serious hunts that can't be limited by snakes in your path. Soft leather Lining and the ability to adjust fit at the calf and over the foot means you stay comfortable in varied terrain even when the temperature rises.
- A highlyighly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- This boot features a leather Lining for added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot.
- We use a flexible snake protection fabric in between the Liner and exterior of the boot to give you complete snake protection from the bottom of your foot to the top of the boot. Learn more.
- Outsole Constructed from PU, this Outsole provides comfort and durability underfoot while the low lugged design features increased surface contact for reliable grip.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary offers increased stability underfoot.
- Created specifically with pull-on boots in mind, the 397 last allows enough room for easy on and off while providing a secure and comfortable fit for confidence in tackling any terrain.
- Style: 42752
- Weight: 62 oz per pair
- Height: 17"
- Color: Brown
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: Steel
- PROTECTION: Snake Guard
- Last Type: 397
- Liner: Leather
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov