Danner Women's Jag Loft Bossa Nova 200G Casual Shoe
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Jag Loft Bossa Nova 200G Casual Shoe is perfect for camping in the woods or sitting around the fire pit in your backyard. The versatile Jag Loft offers premium warmth and comfort indoors or out. A suede and textile upper is insulated for a slipper-like feel. The collapsible heel lets you step into them easily when you're in a rush or your hands are full. A lightweight EVA midsole provides cushioned comfort, and the grippy outsole helps you keep your footing on frozen ground.
- Suede and Textile Upper We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner durability.
- Mesh Lining Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- 200G PrimaLoft Insulation PrimaLoft Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Recycled EVA Midsole Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning and is made from 20% recycled materials.
- Retro Danner Waffle This cold-weather version of our retro waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails with a FrostTrekker compound for traction in snow and ice.
- How It Fits Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 36945
- Weight 19 oz per pair
- Height 3"
- Insulation 200G PrimaLoft
- Color Bossa Nova
- Footbed OrthoLite
- Shank Nylon
- Last Type DPDX
- Lining Non-Waterproof
- Liner Mesh
- Outsole Danner Waffle
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported