This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Jack II Dark Coffee 4.5" Casual Boot is reminiscent of heritage work styles, the Danner Jack II is a gentleman's boot that's been a longtime favorite in Danner's hometown of Portland, OR. This timeless boot returns with a premium leather upper and a Vintage 270 outsole that gives it a low profile ideal for casual wear.
- Leather Lined: This boot features a leather lining for added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot.
- Leather Midsole: Made from our premium leather, this traditional midsole construction molds to your foot and holds up extremely well.
- Danner Vintage 270 Outsole: Pure rubber for excellent, thin profile for comfortable, everyday wear.
- Vintage 270 Danner Outsole Construction: 270 stitches encircle the outsole in this vintage construction method known for is durability.
- How It Fits: This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last. It's true to size and has added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 34342
- Weight: 45 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Dark Coffee
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 971
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Unlined
- Outsole: Vintage 270 Outsole
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported