Danner Women's Douglas 6" GTX Roasted Pecan Casual Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Douglas 6" GTX Roasted Pecan Casual Boot is built in the Danner Portland factory with the finest materials from around the world. The Douglas represents a step away from disposable footwear. The boots are made of premium leather, with a GORE-TEX liner for breathable waterproof protection. They're recraftable to ensure you'll wear them and love them for decades to come.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- LWG Gold-Rated Leather Gold rated by the Leather Working Group, this leather is tanned without toxic chemicals in a process that uses less water and energy.
- Two Lace Options Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- How It Fits The 828 is a new last that fit's true to size. This last provides for a sleeker, more refined look than some of the more rugged styles currently in line.
- Recraftable Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 32001
- Weight 35 oz per pair
- Height 6"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Roasted Pecan
- Footbed OrthoLite
- Shank Steel
- Last Type 828
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner GORE-TEX
- Outsole Danner Wedge
- Recraftable Yes
- Manufacturing Made in USA with Imported Components