Danner Women's Mountain Light II 5" Brown Casual Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Mountain Light II 5" Brown Casual Boot is USA-made and is considered legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and support. GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof protection. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole offers lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption and guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for stability and the lace-to-toe system provides a secure fit.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Retro One Piece Leather Upper Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Danner Airthotic This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. Please note this last fits slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Recraftable Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 30800
- Weight 49 oz per pair
- Height 5"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Brown
- Footbed Airthotic
- Shank Fiberglass
- Last Type 650
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner GORE-TEX
- Outsole Vibram 148 Kletterlift
- Recraftable Yes
- Manufacturing Made in USA