Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The Danner Mens FullBore 4.5" Black Danner Dry Tactical Boot 20511 starts with an innovative, cushioning Vibram platform and match it with Megagrip technology for unparalleled traction on the outsole. Top it off with a lightweight upper, available in either waterproof or extra-breathable versions, and you have the tactical edge you need to succeed. For any obstacle, FullBore is the new standard.
- Water resistant full-grain leather and breathable mesh create a durable, comfortable upper
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and wonât break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support
- With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included
- Weight: 42 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon Shank
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Vibram Fuga
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov