Over ten years ago, we released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, we've brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to our Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability.
Through research and evaluation of previously worn Quarrys, we noticed the midsole was one of the first parts of the boot to break down. For that reason we worked with Vibram to integrate a new highly durable, 12 Iron Vibram midsole with our updated and rugged outsoles.
Through a comprehensive field test, we noticed that the back heel stitch was a high wear area from workers kicking their boots off at the end of the day. With a simple redesign, we built additional durability into the Quarry by simply moving the back stitch to the outside of the heel.
Anyone who wears boots all day knows that comfort is essential. With the launch of the new Quarry, we integrated a construction developed for the military that features a highly comfortable, breathable and extremely durable collar, requiring absolutely no break in time.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple Stitched: Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Quarry Midsol: Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- Vibram Quarry Outsole: This exclusive outsole features a 90 heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Style: 17305
- Weight: 70 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 610
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Quarry
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov