This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Vicious 4" Brown NMT Composite Toe Work Boot incorporates top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform. This versatile work boot feels like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System: Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT): Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- 90 degree heel: Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram Vicious Outsole: Oil- and slip-resistant with a low-profile 90Â° heel.
- Danner Trailguard: Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits: This boot is built on our DT5H last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women's feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 13853
- Weight: 60 oz per pair
- Height: 4"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown/Green
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Nylon
- Protection: Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety: ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Last Type: DT-5H
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Vicious
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Composite Toe (NMT)