Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
The Danner Mens Kinetic GTX 8" Tactical Boot 28010 combines full-grain leather and ripstop nylon, with added polyurethane footbed and a deeply-cushioned midsole. It's tough on the outside and soft on the inside. And thanks to its lightweight build, it's incredibly agile and responsive.Features:
- Polishable Full-Grain Leather And Ripstop Ballistic Nylon Upper: To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong ripstop ballistic nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Plush Dual Density Footbed With Airthotic Heel Cap: This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic heel clip for support.
- Danner Kinetic Outsole: Multi-directional, low lug pattern provides superior surface contact and traction. Great for sudden acceleration and stops.
- How It Fits: The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
- Danner Kinetic GTX 8" Boots - 28010
- Great for police work and first responders.
- Style: 28010
- Weight: 51 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: 1368
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Kinetic
- Recraftable: No
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
- The Danner Kinetic GTX 8" Boots - 28010 is and Imported
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Kinetic GTX 8" Boots
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov