The CRKT Pilar III Black Folding Knife transforms the minimalist's sailor knife into a distinctly urban everyday carry folder. Still low profile and understated when tucked away, and carefully designed to punch above its weight when in use. Minimal design meets maximum utility. The substantial 2.9" spear point blade of the Pilar III features a satin finish and the fine but strong tip is useful for more detailed tasks. The highly grippy G10 handle thrives throughout years of use and the eye-catching, stainless steel lanyard loop elevates the look. A thumb slot opening mechanism deploys the blade and the IKBS ball bearing pivot system makes for a super smooth rotation.
Specs & Features:
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Easy opening: Thumb slot for easy one hand opening
- Tough and Durable: G10 with stainless steel handle combines durability and strength
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 2.97"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Overall Length: 7.19"
- Closed Length: 4.26"
- Weight: 3.60 oz.
- Handle: Front - G10; Stainless Steel
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock