A compact fixed blade neck knife with a Wharncliffe-style blade and tough G10 handle.
The S.P.E.W. (Small Pocket Everyday Wharncliffe) packs a lot into its compact fixed blade knife design. A plain edge Wharncliffe-style blade stands up to the task and can handle most jobs better than other blades in its size class.
Featuring a comfortable two finger G10 handle and a cord fob that allows for a ton of extra grip, you won't be letting fo of this knife anytime soon.
Included with the S.P.E.W. is a versatile carry sheath.
Features and Specifications:
- Bead Blast Blade Finish
- Compact Utility Neck Knife
- Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Color: Silver
- Blade Length: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.54 mm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85.05g)
- Handle: G10
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Overall Length: 6.25" (158.75 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov