The Camelbak Podium Dirt Series 21 oz. Bike Bottle was designed to fit a variety of bottle cages on the market, along with an easy squeeze design to ensure more liquid with less effort. The Podium is equipped with a self-sealing cap for less spills and splatters. The on/off valve provides a positive lock out for leak-proof transport and all parts are 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF. This water bottle offers best-in-class hydration so you can stay focused on the ride.
As the ultimate bike bottle for both recreational and competitive cyclists alike, it features an integrated mud cap to keep the dirt out of your water, a high-flow self-sealing jet Valve and easy to squeeze ergonomic design. The optimized cage fit means you won't fumble to grab or stow your bottle and because it's 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF, you'll ingest nothing but cold, clean water.
- Keeps your mouth clean and your drink cold twice as long
- Optimized cage fit: engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- Easy to clean interface: all parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Nozzle cover: keeps dirt out and your mouth clean
- Capacity: .62L / 21oz
- Cap Material: The Jet Valve is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 7.4 x 21.1 cm / 2.9 x 2.9 x 8.3 in
- Material: BPA-Free TruTaste Polypropylene
- Gear Range: Minimal