As the #1 riflescope innovators in the world, we've worked diligently with law enforcement and military experts nationwide to design, test and prove the finest family of tactical shooting instruments in the industry. Each model in this line uses the basic precepts of every riflescope we build unfailing reliability and optical precision and takes them a step further with application-specific features such as tactical turrets for rapid adjustment and a blacked-out finish for optimum concealment. Our top-of-the-line offerings being the new Elite 6500-inspired options with a 6.5x magnification range. And all are better than ever with this year's addition of our Ultra Wide Band Coating to boost brightness at dawn and dusk, plus argon purging for the absolute finest in long-term reliability. When the stakes are at their highest, whatever your tactical need, trust your shot to Bushnell.
- Fixed-power target scope with Mil-Dot reticle and target turrets.
- RainGuard HD
- Ultra Wide Band Coating
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Blacked-Out cosmetics
- Target turrets
- All the same great features found in our Elite products, now offered to our Elite personnel
- 1" body tube
- Finish: Matte
- Power / Obj Lens: 10x 40mm
- Reticle: Mil-Dot
- Field of View (ft@100 ft. / m@100 m): 11 / 3.7
- Weight (oz. / g): 15.9 / 451
- Length (in / mm): 11.5 / 292
- Eye Relief (in / mm): 3.5 / 89
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4
- Click Value in@100 yds / mm@100m: .25 / 7
- Adj Range in@100yds/ m@100m: 80 / 2.0
- Mounting Length (in / mm): 6 / 152
Rainguard HD Bushnell's permanent, patented, hydrophobic (water-repellant) lens coating prevents fogging by causing condensation from rain, sleet, snow or even your own breath to bead up into much smaller droplets than on standard coatings. Smaller droplets scatter less light which results in a clearer, brighter view. Now the hunter won't miss the shot of a lifetime because of rain or accidentally breathing on his eyepiece.
Bushnell Elite Tactical 10x40mm Fixed Power Rifle Scope
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov