Bolle Cobra+ Safety Glasses with Clear PC ASAF Platimum Lens are an essential wrap-around pair of safety glasses that offer a panoramic visual field. The option of swapping the temples for an adjustable strap and foam seal converts the Cobra to a goggle with a D3 rating for liquid splash protection.
- Weight: .88 oz
- Clear Lens: Clear lens technology is approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality. Comes with Anti-scratch/Anti-fog (ASAF) coatings.
- Platinum: This proprietary, permanent coating applied on both lens surfaces, makes them highly scratch resistant to the most aggressive chemicals and effectively reduces the appearance of fogging longer than any other brand on the market.
- Pivoting Temples/Tilting Front: This technology is used to adapt the angle of the glasses to your face shape.
- Removable Temples: This technology is used to quickly and easily transform safety glasses into safety goggles. The temples can be replaced with the foam and strap kit.
- Non-Slip Bridge: Designed for a perfect fit of the frame on the face.
- American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Eye and Face Protection Devices: Establishes performance criteria and testing requirements for devices used to protect the eyes and face from injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation and chemical exposure in workplaces and schools. It covers all types of protector configurations including spectacles (plano and prescription), goggles, face shields, welding helmets and full face-piece respirators.
- Impact Mark Rated Plano: The Z87+ is required when claims of compliance such as impact rating or a specific lens type and/or use are made by the manufacterer for plano protectors.
- UV Filter: U and Scale Number (Scale ranges from 2 to 6 - the higher the number the highest protection from far and near UV)