This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville C390 Men's 8" Hot Weather Combat Boot revolutionized military footwear when it was first introduced using the VANGUARD premium cushioning sole system. This classic boot was able to be constructed with more of an athletic feel through the utilization of advancements in premium comfort technology. Still a top seller, the C390 has proven that good things are really built to last.
Features & Specs:
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant