This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 390 TROP Men's 8" Hot Weather Combat Boot is designed after Belleville's most highly recognized boot, the iconic 390 DES, the 390 TROP is a hot weather boot that fits like your favorite running shoe. With an upper constructed of durable full-grain cowhide leather and abrasion resistant nylon, the 390 TROP is not only tough but highly breathable too.
Features & Specs:
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Smooth, 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction