This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 770V Men's 8" Black 200g Insulated Waterproof Combat & Flight Boot is perfect for cooler conditions with 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation and a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram FIRE & ICE outsole used that is made of a special rubber compound that does not harden in cool temperatures to provide better traction in icy conditions.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: Smooth, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra FIRE & ICE compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- Insole: Single Density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- 200g THINSULATE Insulation