Please be advised that Belleville boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process.
The Belleville 550 ST Hot Weather Olive Green Safety Toe Boots are U.S. Marine Corp Uniform Approved boots that are meant to give you comfort even in hot temperatures. Belleville 550 ST Hot Weather Olive Green Safety Toe Boots are constructed of VIBRAM Sierra outsole that is designed to perform in diverse and rugged terrain. Exclusive VIBRAM compounds guarantee maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- U.S. MARINE CORPS UNIFORM APPROVED
- USMC CERTIFICATION NO. 150M22-000460-6-01
- VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material Olive Green Leather / CORDURA Nylon Fabric
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Lining COOL-MAX
- Cushion Midsole Polyurethane
- Outsole Rubber, VIBRAM Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height 8" (Standard Military Height)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Belleville Boots 550 ST Hot Weather Olive Green Safety Toe Boot - U.S.M.C.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov