This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 550 ST Men's 8" Mojave USMC Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot (EGA) is a U.S. Marine Corps Certified steel toe boot that proudly displays the EGA emblem. Built on the VANGUARD premium cushioning sole system platform with an upper made of only the finest quality full grain cowhide leather, the 550 ST will provide your feet with ultimate support and comfort.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & Compression and EH rated
- Certification #150M22-000460-6-01